Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm a little behind on this...

30 days of gratitude for the month of November.  
I am thankful for....

1 - ... another Autumn here in Exeter.
2 - ... a new school, new job and new students.
3 - ... a day off and sleeping until 11 a.m.
4 - ... "The Messiah" rehearsal and the wonderful words and music that resonated in my soul.  "All we like sheep have gone astray, and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.  Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. Blessing, and honour, glory and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.      Amen.."
5 - ... my wonderful husband who does so much for us all!  He makes breakfast for Rachel, makes lunches for Rachel, me and himself, does so much work around the house and yard.
6 - .... the right and privilege to vote.
7 - ... the Lord is King, He is Eternal, He reigns over all things.  In spite of the election results, He is God and I can trust in Him.

No comments: