Friday, April 12, 2013

I Can't Stay Silent

Too often my fear of people's opinions keep me from speaking up on "social issues". It's really ludicrous to talk about abortion as a "social issue".  It truly is a matter of life and death.  I am pro-life all the way.  I value human life.  I try not to really think about what happens in an abortion procedure.  I can't stomach it.  I force it out of my mind at times because I can't bear the thoughts.  I don't know how those who are "pro choice" can justify killing a baby.  I just don't understand!  How can they not see that it is a baby... a living human being?  How can they not see that this is murder??  Anyway,  I just read this blog post and want to encourage you to read it as well.  Their blood is on our hands as well if we remain silent.

No comments: