Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful for....

...God's presence, He is faithful no matter what. His love and faithfulness endure forever. He never changes. He is totally trustworthy. He is in control of all things. He is God, He is great, He is good.
...My husband Jim whom I grow to love and admire more and more every day
...My four children, who are more and more fun all the time. They are great kids!
...My Dad, who is still healthy and active at age 86
...A roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear
....Music. Most of my life involves music.... music for school, music for church, music just to relax and enjoy. I express myself best through music. I am so thankful God gave me music!
...Hot showers
...Orange juice
...Tea
...A fire in the fireplace (on days when burning is permitted) when it's cold outside
...good books
...good friends
...a few days off from school

more later...

No comments: