Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Truly random thoughts



*I had fun teaching very beginning (basic) piano to about 12 students at the high school this morning.

*My daily Bible reading in Exodus is really interesting, and so practical when it comes to learning how to get along peaceably with other humans. It also struck me again how, before Christ and His sacrifice for our (my) sins, we COULD NOT come near to God! I am so thankful, again, for Jesus' perfect sacrifice for me so that I can now enter God's presence!

*I'm making a large pot of tomato soup for lunch, just because it's cold(er) outside today.

*Rachel and I are going to start reading "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" today!

*After all these years I still strongly dislike word problems in math.

*I have a great sense of anticipation and hope for seeing God work more and more this year.... don't know why, can't explain it, but I'm glad.

No comments: