Monday, March 2, 2009




My friend and fellow sarcastic blogger Maureen tagged me with this blog award. So I will take 5 minutes (that I should be using for more productive activities) to tag some other friends.

The rules are as follows.... List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!


Ok, here's my list:

1. God and my relationship with Him

2. My family

3. Vacation in the mountains at the family cabin

4. Playing the piano

5. Finding a really great movie on TV on a Sunday afternoon when I'm channel surfing

6. Reading

7. Spending time with the few friends that I have

So now I will tag:

1. Jim (hubby and best friend)

2. Maureen (who already tagged me, and is one of my few friends, so I'll tag her back)

3. Alida - new friend and fellow secret agent.

4. Ted (our youth pastor who hasn't updated his blog since November)

5. Debby (we've been friends for 26 years!)

6. Larknews. OK, this is not a blog, but I really don't have 7 blog friends, and besides, this is a really funny and creative website.

7. Crickl - another fellow secret agent

No comments: