Thursday, October 23, 2008

Preparing the Next Generation

Check out this article from Worship Matters. (I don't know how to do a "link" thing yet, where you post a web address and you can just click on it... so I guess you'll have to copy and paste this. OR - you can go the right side of this page and click on the Worship matters blog!)

http://www.worshipmatters.com/2008/10/preparing-the-next-generation-of-musicians/

This is an admonition to me particularly to prepare the next generation. Both my husband and I were trained "in church" to use our music "in church" and I want to do the same thing. We've done that a little but I need to do more of it.
This goes for other areas of life and ministry as well. What am I doing... what are we doing... to train the next generation to serve?

No comments: