Monday, August 16, 2010

Two More Days

Today Joseph got a hard shell guitar case.  We're almost (physically) ready.  There's a stack of suitcases and "stuff" in the hallway.  Tomorrow I finish doing laundry and shopping.  This evening I was remember when we took the boys to summer camp for the first time.  We were living in New Jersey and the camp was in Pennsylvania... a three hour drive away.  I cried all the way home and then every time I went into their room and saw the empty beds I cried again.  When we picked them up, Michael was really eager to come home.  Joseph, on the other hand, didn't want to leave.  They've kind of always been that way.  Joseph is eager and ready for this new adventure.  I figure on crying most of the way back from Ohio and for a while after we get home.  I'm just geared up for that.

No comments: